I was once a plum.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why PRUNE you ask?

DID YOU KNOW due to popular belief of prunes only being used for  constipation, most prune distributors stopped using the word "prune" on their labels and now say "dried plums"......well they're silly because Prunes are SO in right now




Anyways, Prune derives from my last name. Supposedly when the Olsen Twins have their pictures taken they say Prune to make they're lips purse. Try it. 


(Such a Prune face)



My roommate bought me my first cup of Prune JUICE this week (clearly Ardmore Farms know's whats up by not saying dried plums).  But I'm not really sure what to do with it because I can't drink my first prune juice ever, I have to covet it, maybe I'll put some rhinestones on it.







4 comments:

  1. I might actually try prune juice now,
    I don't think that I ever have before.

    Can I get it anywhere on campus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had prune juice either, maybe i should try it soon if you say its that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you should tell us how its tastes. I never actually thought about trying out prune juice because it was usually associated with constipation

    ReplyDelete